Sunday 27 May 2012

Philippine FW: Holiday 2012

Yey! :) Although I went to the show alone… I still did enjoyed it. I can’t believe that I literally was whispering to myself “wow”s and “woah”s. Watch out for these pieces to be in trend soon!


Design Fusion Collection
Bo Parcon - Elegance in Black & White. His pieces were focused on this black and white ruffled prints. 


Jaki Penalosa - Truly Ours. Native garments with a native twist paired with in trend oversized accessories. 


Enrico Conrado - WINGS! From the head accessories to the prints of the dresses. Models were like goddess warriors. 



Visions and Trends
Happy Andrada - “Apparition” Her collection gave me chills! All white ensemble with intricate cuts and braiding. 






Jan Garcia - Another goddess collection. Extravagant cuts with loud colors contrasting in black sheer. I love the drama.


Oz Go - Ombre dyed fabric, in trend this year! Gotta love the color blast and the fabulous cuts!




Regine Dulay - Art Deco. Another winglike designs. Mixed up patterns in black, gold and white. Love the unique cuts outs.  


Russel Villafuerte - Leather, sheer, shimmer in Black = Fierce and strong.

Ready to Wear
Dave Ocampo - Earth tones, shiny embellishments, mullet and wide dress pants exudes sophistication and breeding.




Emi Englis - 3 Words: The Great Gatsby. A hint of 20’s fashion with a splash of modern and sleek cuts.



Harley Ruedas - Finally, colors and prints! All I can say is, I Adore.




Jian Lasala - A collection with pieces all in simple white. Variety of cuts and silhouettes were used.


John Guarnes - A clever combination of silk, fur and lace. I see resemblance in some of our native costumes. 



Mike Lavarez - Another Great Gatzby inspired with sleek and clean cuts in black with a twist of pastels and leather. 



Nixon Marquez - Cotton sweaters and LEATHER! I so love leather this season. Leather blazers, skirts and pants! I’m crazy inlove with leather.



The designers:



The models: 



Thank you sir Oz Go for the invite! 


That’s all for now, till next Fashion Week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirations